Tilak is a part of the Global Business Services (GBS) team of EMC and is based out of Bangalore.
He heads the Finance and Credit Collections Towers in GBS in the India Shared Service Centre (ISSC) and is also the Theatre Lead for the APJ region for Credit & Collections. He is responsible for service delivery, people and performance management of his teams in Accounts Payable, Global Revenue Operations, Software Operations, Corporate Tax, Contract Administration, Invoicing, Collections and Cash Applications.
He is a graduate in Business with an honors in Accounting from the University of Calcutta and is professionally qualified in Accounting and Finance – GradCWA (ICWAI), ATC (ICAI). He also has Greenbelt certification in Six Sigma methodologies.
Tilak has more than 16 years of experience in the Shared Service and Outsourcing industry. Prior to joining EMC, Tilak was with GENPACT as a Global Operating Leader managing the entire Finance and Accounting Service Delivery operations for a leading US based Biotech Company and a Legal and Tax Publishing house.
Prior, he held a variety of progressively senior, cross-functional leadership positions with GE Capital International Services, COLT Telecom and GOOGLE. He has played key roles in setting up captive Finance and Accounting Shared services and creating virtual captive models leveraging his expertise in the fields of Operations management, Process Re-engineering, Solutioning and Transitions.
- The process of RPA implementation from planning to execution phase
- Assessing your processes based on complexity, applications involved, technology and geographical location of process owners
- Process selection: Identifying the process and deciding between end-to-end integration or partial integration with RPA
- Defining the vendor selection criteria
- Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing RPA or developing in-house RPA capabilities
- Post RPA implementation: Monitoring and tracking the performance of your processes and vendors
CONFERENCE DAY ONE
- Deciding between end-to-end process integration or partial integration with RPA
- Dell’s step-by-step framework on automating over 30+ shared services processes such as the employment offer letter process involving more than 15 different IT systems
- Dell’s real-time project tracker and dashboard: Tracking the effectiveness of RPA projects with key metrics of Full-Time Employees (FTEs) reduction, cost savings and more