Sebastian Zeiss Vice President, Automation & Development
Deutsche Telekom Technical Services
Sebastian Zeiss started his career at Deutsche Telekom in 2009 when he participated in the “Start Up” Management Trainee program. After that he held several positions at Deutsche Telekom Technical Services, Deutsche Telekom Customer Services and at T-Mobile US. In his current role he is responsible for the implementation of “Robotic Process Automation” and various digitization projects at the technical services division of Deutsche Telekom. He holds a Master Degree in Sales and Marketing from the Wiesbaden Business School.
CONFERENCE DAY TWO
- Better, faster, cheaper: A look into how Deutsche Telekom improved its customer service with RPA and the results achieved
- How has RPA help to foster digitisation in Deutsche Telekom?
- Ensuring intelligent integration of robots, human agents and machine learning
- Exploring the benefits of driving enterprise-wide RPA adoption and its contribution to business sustainability
- Moving beyond RPA pilot projects: Implementing a gradual, step-by-step continuous improvement framework to integrate RPA as a core part of operations
- Benchmarking and evaluating your organisation¡¦s readiness in developing a Robotic Centre of Excellence (CoE) for enterprise-wide RPA adoption