9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Masterclass C: RPA for Shared Services
Across Asia, both governments and businesses are vaulting up the shared services “value” trajectory via robotic process automation (RPA). For example, many shared services professionals in the finance function are looking to leverage RPA for Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes, eliminating the need for human labour in repetitive and mundane processes. However, many are still unsure on where and how best to apply RPA. Explore the power of RPA and the synergies that make deploying it in the shared services and GBS space ideal. What knowledge and information should global business services (GBS) and shared services leaders be equipped with in order to successfully roll out RPA across shared services processes?
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA in the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what shared services centres can do to build digital operations of the future.
- Explore RPA implementation and opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
- Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
- How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
- Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
- How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
- The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Masterclass D: Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Enterprises
Although many organisations in Asia are just embarking on their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) journey, many have indicated an interest in the next level of RPA – Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI redefines the roles and responsibilities of human workforce to focus on value-added work increasing both labour productivity and business performance. For example, the role of HR professionals would evolve and expand into managing and developing both human capital and machine inputs. There is a pertinent need for Asia’s business leaders to focus their efforts in AI on complementing and enhancing job with strategic business planning. How can organisations take active steps to prepare for AI’s rapid rise and successfully capitalise on today’s AI trends?
This workshop details the potential benefits and risks of AI and how you can better prepare your organisation in harnessing the opportunities brought by AI.
- Understanding what is AI and its potential benefits and implications
- Identifying potential AI risks and how to control or manage them
- Mapping your AI pilot project: How can you apply AI in your organisation successfully?
- Tracking and evaluating results of pilot to drive continuous improvement
- Aligning your future business strategy and directions with AI